Accidental deth by electic shock

Today (12.11.2014) at about 12.40 hrs. one Abhisek Mukherjee (28) S/O Late Ajay Kumar Mukherjee of Musha Gram, Station Road Bazar PS Jamalpur, Dist.- Bardwan, an employee of a mobile tower company was injured due to electric shock while working on a tower near Kona High Road. The injured person was immediately brought at Kona Hospital where on duty doctor attended him and declared brought dead.

Top

Photo Gallery

Call Us

Suggestion Complaint
  • Emergency Call

    Contact Us : 100
    Control Room Numbers :
    +91-33-2641-5614,2637-4762

  • Women Help Desk

    Call Us : +91-33-2637-2637

  • Public Says

    What Public Says About US

You Are Visitor No.
web counter
  • Special Thanks To:
  • website security